PEEL INSTRUMENTS PTY.LTD.
Australian Owned, Designed and Manufactured
Carbon monoxide poisoning occurs after the inhalation of carbon monoxide gas. Carbon monoxide (CO) is a product of combustion of organic matter under conditions of restricted oxygen supply. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and non-irritating, making it difficult for people to detect. Carbon monoxide is a significantly toxic gas with poisoning being the most common type of fatal poisoning in many countries. Symptoms of mild poisoning include headaches, vertigo, and flu-like effects; larger exposures can lead to significant toxicity of the central nervous system, heart and even death. Domestic carbon monoxide poisoning can be prevented by early detection with the use of household carbon monoxide detectors.
Gas heaters need to be looked after. An unsafe heater can cause a house fire or pollute your home with dangerous fumes such as Carbon Monoxide. A faulty gas heater can cause serious problems. Health problems that seem to be worse, or that only occur when the heating is on, may be caused by carbon monoxide from a faulty gas heater. High levels of carbon monoxide can cause unconsciousness and death.
Peel Instruments provides a solution for Hardwired/Mains (Household) or Portable Detectors (Battery) for Safety in –
Model No. CP-CO-1
Household Carbon Monoxide Detector with Single Sensor (Mains 240V) and Battery Backup.
THIS UNIT ALSO DETECTS AND ALARMS FOR METHANE (a component of Natural Gas) i.e. Gas supplied into heater, Stoves, Hot Water Service etc.
Above unit is available with 2 x Sensors – one internal and one remote, and also a repeater box for outside the room if required.
Model No. O1-OAVB-O2
Portable Detection of Carbon Monoxide and other Toxic Gases. Also senses Air Quality by way of Oxygen Deficiency and Excess.